Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Had A Good Day








I feel some days that I have been kick, spit on, knocked down, and sat upon, but not today. Why heck I do not know. I guess some days are just easier than others. I find myself often wondering will this get any better. Well, today it is. I would say this is a very big step. I have always tried to be up bet and see the bright side of things, but some days are just not that easy.

What are your keys to staying calm? I like to eat. (If you have seen me lately you can see I have done this a lot) I also like to watch some TV. (I also have done to much of this) When I really need to charge up I find it best to just be alone and think. Sometimes this mean taking a drive, other times maybe a hike. One time I woke very early and watched the sunrise on a local mountain. That was wonderful for my soul.

This will be the last post I put on Facebook or Twitter. From now on I will be just posting on here, I will not push this blog. If you would like to share it feel free. Also if you would like me to put you on an email list to get notices in your email, I will figure out how to do that. Please comment below and let me know what you want to hear about. As always Hang on, Hang in, Don't quit.

AK

No comments:

Post a Comment