Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thank You!!!!!










Wow! Again you guys have blown me away. Feed The Fire was a huge success! I am blown away at how everyone seems to go above and beyond. All day I kept hearing how much fun everyone was having, and to be honest that is what Weston was all about. 

I saw an elf on the self, oh how Weston would have loved that. I saw lots of kiddos playing on fire trucks, Weston was always a big fan of that. The best thing I saw was people with smiles on their faces. Everyone I saw had a smile not one person looked sad, it was great.

We are still getting a finial count, but looks like we will be over 200 places feed. That is close to double last year. Feed The Fire could not be this great without the help of you guys. Several restaurants also got involved, again blown away. We are going to try and do something to thank the places that gave. If you go to one of these places, please tell them thank you for Feeding the Fire.

Looking to next year, what would you like to see different? How can we make it better? How can we get more people involved? Please comment below and let me know what you think.

From the Keeton family, THANK YOU!! You guys are amazing! You guys have always been there. So one more time from the bottom of my humbled heart, Thank You!!! You have really made Feed The Fire something special and we could not do it without you.


AK

No comments:

Post a Comment